The pain (and joy) of being a Jets fan
January 12, 1969. I was 8 years old and ended that day on top of the world. My favorite football team, the New York Jets, had shocked the experts and won Super Bowl III.
That was 45 long — very long — years ago.
- Pulaski County Schools need to re-think contract issue
- A look back at local sports in 2013
Obama-backers really calling someone ‘computer-illiterate?’
People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.
And people who — clearly — support bad leaders with bad ideas shouldn’t throw them either.
- Should UK Fans Continue to Bleed Blue If the Players Care Only for the Green?
- The Ping-Pong Paddle
- It’s Getting Complicated to Be a Kentucky Republican These Days
- Reasons for Thanks
- Theatre program should remain a part of SCC
- Police should get used to being under GPS microscope
- More Columns Headlines
- The pain (and joy) of being a Jets fan