Candidates for other local offices who have filed Petitions of Election are:
• Pulaski County Clerk: Tim Price, Linda Burnett, Josh Anderson and Jim Reams. All candidates so far are Republicans who are seeking the office of retiring Ralph Troxtell.
• Pulaski County attorney: Incumbent Martin Hatfield.
• Pulaski County sheriff: Incumbent Todd Wood and Greg W. Speck.
• Pulaski County coroner: Clyde Strunk, Shane D. Haste, Scott Miller and incumbent Charles E. “Chuck” Godbey.
• Pulaski County surveyor: Anthony Glenn Thompson.
G.D. Doug Baker, 1372 Dahl Road, is the latest constabulary candidate to file. Baker, a Republican, filed in the 4th District against James Mayfield. Richard L. New, incumbent constable in the 4th District, has not filed.
Other constabulary candidates who have filed since November 6 include:
• 1st District: Denny Allen Britt and Danny Weddle, both Republicans. James Foster, incumbent constable, has not filed.
• 2nd District: Clyde Molen, Carl David Jones, James Huesman, Christopher Roberts and Roy Chumbley, all Republicans. Shane D. Haste, incumbent constable in the 2nd District, has filed for coroner.
• 3rd District: Travis Gillilan and Brad Wilson, both Republicans. Richard Gene Palmer, incumbent constable, has not filed.
• 5th District: Incumbent Michael “Wally” Wallace and Kenneth Hembree, both Republicans.
Candidates for offices in multi-county districts who have filed at the secretary of state’s office in Frankfort are:
• David A. Tapp, circuit judge, 28th Judicial Circuit, 1st Division.
• Jeffrey T. Burdette, chief regional circuit judge, 28th Judicial Circuit, 2nd Division.
• Marcus Vanover, Family Court judge, 3rd Division, 28th Judicial Circuit.
• Jeffrey Scott Lawless, district judge, 1st Division, 28th Judicial Circuit.
• Katie Gregory Wood, district judge, 2nd Division, 28th Judicial Circuit.
Tapp, Burdette, Lawless and Wood are incumbents. Vanover was recently appointed Family Court judge, succeeding retiring Walter Maguire.
• Incumbent Court of Appeals Judge Michael O. Caperton, 3rd Appellate District, 1st Division, and James H. Lambert, 3rd Appellate District, 2nd Division.