- Local News
Council addresses accusations of vote-buying
City officials have been accused of vote-buying after a move to apply a one-time credit in February to utility customers.
Organizers pleased with turnout for Green Living Fair
As it turns out, the Kentucky Green Living Fair is quite sustainable indeed.
Spring disposal days right around the corner
It’s almost that time of year again.
Pulaski County Solid Waste Coordinator Gerald Hines informed Pulaski County Fiscal Court during its Tuesday meeting that dates have been set for this spring’s free garbage disposal and hazardous waste disposal days.
- Bids for $8.5 million energy center expected to be advertised by April 1
- Potter is cross with City Council
- City workers burst bubble about worries over gas odor
- Group touts social medium that promotes commonwealth
- Surveyors preparing for Ky. 914 bypass widening
- Arrest made for marijuana grow
- Auditors: City needs more help closing its books
- More Local News Headlines
- Council addresses accusations of vote-buying