• Kenneth Swint, 41, of Somerset was imprisoned for eight years following the revocation of his probation for a variety of felony theft offenses, according to Dalton. Dalton said those offenses stemmed from incidents in 2009 in which Swint allegedly took money from victims after promising roof and repair work on their homes. The probation was revoked after Swint failed to provide restitution, according to Dalton.
• Tommy Wright, 54, of King’s Mountain was imprisoned for five years following a probation revocation hearing, according to Dalton. Dalton stated that Wright was originally convicted of trafficking in marijuana, over eight ounces, and DUI, second offense. Burdette imposed a five-year sentence.
• Miranda Nicole Raike, 23, of Whitley City was imprisoned for two years following the revocation of her probation. According to Montgomery, Raike was originally convicted of theft of identity.
• Ernest Holloway, 35, of Somerset was sentenced to one year in prison for second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance. According to Montgomery, in March 2013, a confidential informant with the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department purchased Suboxone from Holloway for $25.
• Adrienne A. Eggers, 24, of Somerset was imprisoned for three years following the revocation of her probation. Eggers received three years’ probation in April for felony receiving stolen property, according to Montgomery. Burdette imposed a three-year sentence.
• Thomas J. Arthur, 27, of Somerset was imprisoned for five years following the revocation of his probation, according to Dalton. Dalton stated Arthur was originally convicted of second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.