- Local News
- $15 million Ky. 914 contract award
- Sentencing delayed in child porn case
- Burnside bides its time on water plant contract
- Former Tennessee fugitive sentenced
- Fallen Bluegrass Music legend remembered
- Watershed Arts Alliance celebrating 25 years in Somerset
- Motorist dies after crashing into stuck semi on Ky. 39
21 people convicted in crackdown on pseudoephedrine
Commonwealth's Attorney Eddy F. Montgomery and Pulaski County Sheriff Todd Wood announced Friday that every one of the Defendants served with their indictment warrants from a 2012 widespread investigation into the importation and purchasing of vast quantities of pseudoephedrine for the manufacture of methamphetamine have been convicted from that case and those cases are final.
Pulaski County has added a few traffic lights since 1947
How often have you idled at traffic lights in Somerset and said unmentionables about the inventor of such time-killing devices while your SUV burns $4-a-gallon gasoline?
Pulaski man pleads guilty in death of PCHS student
The driver charged in the 2013 death of a Pulaski County High School student has pleaded guilty to manslaughter.
- More Local News Headlines