There are 11 write-in candidates for president including one from Kentucky. Dr. Louis Todd House is an anesthesiologist with Dupont Surgical Center in St. Matthews (Kentucky). His wife, Suzanne Dungeon House, would serve as vice president.
Other write-in candidates are:
• Erin Kent Magee, Lehigh Acres, Fla., is a Republican who is optimistic about his chances as a write-in candidate for president. His vice president would be William Thomas Harvey, Ocala, Fla
• Virgil Goode, Rocky Mount, Virginia, is a former congressman and illegal immigrant opponent. He is the Constitution Party’s nominee for president but a write-in candidate in Kentucky. His running mate for vice president is James Clymer, Millersville, Pennsylvania.
• Barbara Ann Prokopich, a resident of Elk, Washington, is a small woman just over 5 feet tall. She likes to be called “Grandma Barb.” Her running mate is Allen R. Farnham, resident of Chattaroy, Washington. Both Elk and Chattaroy are unincorporated suburbs of Spokane.
• Richard Duncan, Aurora, Ohio, is a Realtor and frequent candidate for office. He ran for vice president in 2004, for president in 2008 and U.S. Senator from Ohio in 2006. Ricky Johnson, Sharon, Pa., is his current running mate for vice president.
• Stephen Durham, Seattle, Washington, is a member of the Freedom Socialist Party and a write-in candidate for president in Kentucky. Christina Lopez, Seattle, is his running mate.
Ross C. “Rocky” Anderson is a former mayor of Salt Lake City, Utah, and has practiced law in Salt Lake City for 21 years. His running mate for vice president is Luis J. Rodriquez of San Fernando, Calif.
Thomas Conrad "Tom" Hoefling is an American political activist. He is the founder and national chairman of America’s Party as well as the party's 2012 presidential nominee. His running mate for vice president is Jonathan Ellis, Savannah, Tenn.