- Local News
- Furor continues over schools’ non-resident contract
- More snow, cold weather on its way to Pulaski County
- Local students making robots from Legos
- City’s case against ABC to move ahead
- One, Two, Three ... Plunge!
- Girdler’s ‘Boater Freedom’ bill passes Senate
Bronston residents form group to battle annexation
Folks in the Bronston community apparently don’t want to be annexed; they seem to like the way things are.
Reacting to a hint that Burnside City Council might annex highway corridors all the way to the Wayne County line, residents of the Bronston community have formed an association they believe will keep Burnside, or anybody else, from annexing their community.
South Ky. RECC reports outages following windy night
Thursday evening’s severe storms left thousands in southeastern Kentucky without electricity, and crews were still working Friday to restore power to several hundred remaining customers.
Guilty pleas entered in home invasion
Three men arrested in connection with a January home invasion pleaded guilty to related charges in court this week.
SHS cheer coach arrested by KSP
The Somerset High School cheerleading coach is facing an uncertain future with the school system after she was arrested this week for allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol.
- More Local News Headlines