- News Live
Law targeted local board member
A local official currently serving on multiple boards capable of levying taxes could find herself having to resign from one of those entities due to a recently-passed law in Frankfort.
- A Wheelie Good Idea
- Burnside amends city water rates; eyes building inspections
- Local orchards escape damage from freakish spring snow
- Judge rules for city in overtime case
- State road plan haggling won’t hinder bypass widening
- Warm weather interrupted by winter redux
- Community rallying around volunteer firefighter with head injury
Program connects kids with business community
They’re business-savvy, they’re motivated, and they’re ready to present their business ideas to the world.
And they’re not yet out of high school.
Seven charged in 2013 meth incident
Seven people have been indicted in connection with a May 2013 incident in which they were allegedly found with a meth lab at a northern Somerset residence that had children inside.
- More News Live Headlines
- Law targeted local board member