A sentence uttered by a defense attorney in the trial of those accused in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery brought an audible gasp from people in the courtroom, and elicited outrage from his family and legal experts. CNN legal analysts Elie Honig and Joey Jackson weigh in.
This Week's Circulars
Leon Whiles, age 79 passed away Monday, November 22, 2021 at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital. A funeral service will be held at 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at the Heritage Hope Church of God with Bro. Johnny Dunbar officiating. Burial will follow in the Somerset Cemetery. The fami…
- Pulaski woman pleads guilty to federal drug charge
- Hunt sentenced to almost 20 years in federal meth case
- New Players & Renewed Rivalry: New Administrators put an end to the 'Somerset-Southwestern Athletic Feud'
- Kylee Tucker named Volleyball Player of the Year
- Burnside unwraps Christmas Island 2021
- Somerset man that forced police standoff imprisoned on gun charge
- Transportation Cabinet crews spotted working on MLK bridge
- Purple & Gold Thanksgiving
- Darrell McGahan resigns as Pulaski County boys soccer coach
- Science Hill man arrested in burglary investigation