Former House Speaker Paul Ryan decried the manner in which former President Donald Trump's term ended, and the direction the GOP is heading in a speech made at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.
This Week's Circulars
Charles Hasty, 55, of Eubank, passed away Friday, June 18, 2021 at his residence. Arrangements are pending and will be announced later by Morris & Hislope Funeral Home. Condolences may be expressed to the family at: www.morrisandhislope.com.
Thelma Duncan, age 93 of Columbus, OH, formerly of Somerset, passed away on Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at Kobacker House Hospice Care in Columbus. Services are pending at this time and will be announced on Thursday. Lake Cumberland Funeral Home is entrusted with the arrangements for Thelma Duncan.
- Constables Wallace and Baldock guilty on all counts
- Wallace and Baldock found guilty on all counts
- Former Lincoln County coach Cassandra McWhorter named new Lady Jumpers basketball coach
- Scrimager addresses art controversy
- Mr. D's Pizza: A small local business that's been serving up pies for 44 years
- Arrest citations contradict previous evidence in constables' federal trial
- Prosecution, defense rest cases in trial of Wallace and Baldock
- Trial of Wallace and Baldock gets underway
- Federal trial of Wallace and Baldock continues
- Council hears two opinions on Scrimager's slurs, artwork in mayor's office