Horses at Churchill Downs: Most people wouldn't be surprised by that statement, but for a local business owner, knowing that her plushie toy horses have made it to the gift shop of the historic race track was exciting news.
Flashback Theater Co. has introduced us to the Austenian equivalent of Zoey Woodbine in Mary Bennet, the lead character in “Miss Bennet: Christmas at Pemberly.”
The Somerset noon Rotary Club invites you to attend the very special "Wreaths Across America" event. Saturday, December 15 at Mill Springs National Cemetery in Nancy. "Wreaths Across America" remembers military veterans by placing headstone wreaths to honor their service and sacrifices for o…
Join us at the Mountain Craft Center for another wonderful, warm, inviting Christmas at the Cabin open house December 1, from 10a.m. - 5p.m. Our artists have been hard at work creating a huge selection of beautiful gifts to choose from for your giving this season. We have some new artists wh…
A local tattoo business is inking for a cause — helping to raise money for the Gulf Coast after Hurricane Michael. It's a goal brought about because one of the tattoo artists has ties to one of the hardest-hit areas.
Under the direction of Ken Prettyman, the Somerset Big Band is an 18-piece ensemble made up of area musicians dedicated to preserving and performing some of the classic standards of big band jazz music, the legacy left by iconic names like Count Basie, Glenn Miller, Stan Kenton, and Benny Goodman.
In the famous tale of Willy Wonka, a coveted golden ticket awarded a lucky few a once-in-a-lifetime trip to see the magical chocolate factory.
The rain held off until the very end for cruisers Saturday as June’s Somernites Cruise celebrated two of Chevrolet’s hottest makes — the Camaro and the Corvette.
- Science Hill man faces kidnapping, rape charges
- Jeff Wesley steps into SHS principal's role
- Eubank woman, granddaughter killed inMonday morning wreck in downtown Burnside
- Somerset man gets 9 years for federal drug charges
- UPDATE: Identities released in fatal collision
- Tapp's nomination to federal bench continues to U.S. Senate
- Update: Driver in fatal wreck was from Eubank
- Women in the Wild
- Somerset man pleads guilty to additional drug charge
- Update: Driver of SUV was making short errand when fatal crash occurred