Kentucky seems to be on the fast track to the legalization of medical marijuana.
Around-the-clock “Breaking News” about Russians meddling in elections and claims millions of illegals voted during the last presidential race make one think stealing an election is a brand-new idea.
Someone out there owes Bluegrass Radiology Associates some money. I don’t know who it is, but I do know how much because Bluegrass Radiology keeps texting me the link to the online bill paying system.
Friends, your humble reporter is feelin’ lower than a snake’s belly button. Here hit ‘tis the furst ‘uv June, Linen Britches Winter has done cume an’ gone an’ an’ that wuz my last chance ‘uv gittin’ a snow.
Editor's note: Bill Mardis, more commonly known as "Your Humble Reporter" — or just "Humble" for short — was born so far in the backwoods of Kentucky his family had to head toward town to hunt. Today he bemoans his handicap to Tweeting.
This Week's Circulars
Ernest Warren, 80, Somerset, KY passed away on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at his home. Services are pending at this time and will be announced on Thursday. Lake Cumberland Funeral Home is entrusted with arrangements for Ernest Warren.
Earnest Warren, 80, Somerset, KY passed away on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at his home. Services are pending at this time and will be announced on Thursday. Lake Cumberland Funeral Home is entrusted with arrangements for Ernest Warren.
- Somerset sees two days of pedestrian accidents
- Woman injured in downtown pedestrian accident
- Pump Pains: Gas shortages affecting Pulaski County
- Hometown Hero: Anthony McAdoo's journey to command sergeant major
- Grand jury to hear case of man pretending to be FBI agent
- Saying Bye to a longtime Briar Jumper: Bob Tucker retiring after leading Somerset athletic programs for 45 years
- Finley announces candidacy for District 4 Magistrate
- Jenner is right, transgender females should not be permitted to compete in girls' athletics
- Somerset Council resolution says city approves of Horse Soldier financing
- Somerset enjoys 'Saturday in the Park'