- Pastor among local group who attended fateful Trump rally on January 6
- NEIGHBORS: Classic downtown home given unique touch by George family
- Western Pulaski man arrested on drug-related charges
- Chloe Carroll ranked as one of the best softball players in the nation in her 2026 class
- The Information Highway: Local man takes to U.S. 27 to protest social media censorship
- Fourth civil suit brought against Constables Wallace and Baldock
- East Oak Street blocked by truck after hitting pole
- Somerset woman pleads not guilty to child abuse charge
- Hank Aaron, baseball’s one-time home run king, dies at 86
- Somerset woman awaiting sentencing in child abuse case
President Joe Biden signs an executive order to repeal a Trump-era ban on most transgender Americans joining the military alongside Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin. Biden says the executive order is "enabling all qualified Americans to serve their country in uniform."
CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky shares the logistics issues associated with distributing Covid-19 vaccines in an interview with Fox News.
Bill Burt and George Bremer make their picks in this weekend's NFL conference championships; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway discuss which Big Ten basketball teams are trending the right way; Clay Horning talks about how special and unique Drew Brees' connection to New Orleans is.
Joe Biden is sworn in as president of the United States at Capitol Hill amid the coronavirus pandemic and just two weeks after a group of rioters stormed the halls of Congress.