This Week's Circulars
Lori Ann McMullin, 50, of Yosemite, passed away Monday, October 25, 2021 at her residence. She was born August 20, 1971 in Indianapolis, Indiana; daughter of Robert & Iva (Dick) McMullin. She is survived by her parents and a brother, Ricky McMullin of Texas. She is preceded in death by t…
- KSP investigating altercation at County Attorney's Office
- Local man receives 15-year prison sentence for multiple felonies
- Preliminary hearing set for local man charged with 100 child pornography counts
- 'Drug Free Looks Like Me' is theme for 2021 Red Ribbon Week
- Fiscal Court earmarks $2.6 million in ARPA funds for employee stipends
- Lake Cumberland Regional 40 Under 40 Gala highlights area's best and brightest
- Southwestern’s Brainard too much for Maroons
- October Cruise closes out season in style
- Somerset wins with the 'Guy Bailey Show'
- Wallace formally files motion to appeal
U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) delivered the following remarks today on the Senate floor regarding national security:
U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) delivered the following remarks today on the Senate floor regarding Democrats’ reckless tax and spending spree:
Rachel Morrison, an Academy award-nominated cinematographer, talks with CNN's Brianna Keilar about protocols in place for guns on movie sets and what she thinks should have been done differently on the set of the Alec Baldwin movie 'Rust.'
A UN report says only six of the G20 countries promised further reductions on emission as dozens of countries have not updated pledges under the Paris Agreement. CNN's Bill Weir reports on the world's emission reduction progress in the leadup to the UN's COP26 climate talks in Glasgow, Scotland.
CNN's Don Lemon reacts to GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's attempt to minimize the events of January 6 by saying it was "just a riot at the Capitol."
New York Times journalist Kara Swisher and CNN's Anderson Cooper discuss Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his future at the company.
At least five former staffers from Donald Trump's administration have voluntarily spoken with the House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol. CNN's Kaitlan Collins and John King discuss.
Former President Donald Trump has found the loophole to get back on social media after being banned from all available major sites -- by launching his own platform. In the latest episode of The Point, CNN's Chris Cillizza discusses the highly anticipated debut of "TRUTH social" and how its f…
A New Jersey assistant teacher was suspended by the Ridgefield School District after an alleged incident in which a student says he was called a "terrorist" after asking a question during math class. CNN reached out to the assistant teacher but did not receive a response.