Candy Sue Wright, age 60 of Somerset, passed away on Wednesday Sept. 16th in Somerset. A funeral will be held at Pulaski Funeral Home Monday, Sept. 21st at 1:00 p.m.. Burial will follow in the Goodwater Cemetery. The family of Candy Sue Wright will receive friends at the Pulaski Funeral Home…
This Week's Circulars
Robert Collins, 75, Eubank, passed away Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville. Arrangements will be announced later by Morris & Hislope Funeral Home. Condolences may be expressed to the family at: www.morrisandhislope.com.
- Ten individuals arrested Friday night by Fish and Wildlife on Lake Cumberland
- Another twenty one arrests in the past 24 hours on Lake Cumberland
- Monticello Mayor and former Assistant Police Chief sign separation agreement
- Kentucky's largest pumpkin of 2020 is Somerset grown
- Somerset property tax rates remain the same, Halloween hours set
- Family of accident victim helped by efforts of Good Samaritan
- Somerset men indicted for abuse of Oakwood client
- Suspect sought in Laurel County double homicide
- South Somerset was a busy place in 1959
- A new season: Harmon says farewell to First Baptist Church
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and President Donald Trump answered questions on Covid-19 and policing at two separate town halls hosted by CNN and ABC News.
In the debut episode of Inside the Game with CNHI Sports, George Bremer and Bill Burt talk about Week 1 of the NFL and what to expect going forward; Kevin Brockway and Elton Hayes give their takes on the Big Ten opting to return to the gridiron; and Clay Horning shares his insight on the NBA…
President Donald Trump loves Twitter, often tweeting countless times a day. In early September, the President tweeted his thoughts about how lucky the American people are to "have me as your President." Chris Cillizza explains the hidden meaning revealed in this tweet.
Developing a vaccine for Covid-19 is complex enough, but so will be manufacturing and distributing billions of doses the minute it gets regulatory approval. CNN's Anna Stewart reports.
Almost 30 teenagers have to quarantine after parents sent their child to a Massachusetts school despite knowing they were positive with Covid-19, according to Attleboro Public Schools and the town's mayor.
Top Health and Human Services spokesman Michael Caputo claimed without evidence that CDC scientists are trying to undermine President Trump's efforts to fight the coronavirus. CNN's Nick Valencia reports on the video shared on Facebook Live, first obtained by Yahoo News.
In Alabama, Dauphin Island is reportedly seeing a lot of damage already as well. Mayor Jeff Collier spoke with local news outlets and detailed the devastation. "Well, we're just getting out to do our initial survey. And what we're seeing is quite a bit of devastation. We've got trees down al…