This Week's Circulars
Pauline Sears, 90, passed away Wednesday, April 21,2021 in Somerset, Kentucky. Arrangements are pending and will be announced at a later date by Pulaski Funeral Home. Pulaski Funeral Home is honored to be entrusted with the arrangements.
Earl William Combs, 64, passed away Monday April 19, 2021 at the Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital Jean Waddle Care Center. Private services will be held at a later date. Morris & Hislope Funeral Home is honored to assist the family with arrangements. Condolences may be expressed to the …
- One person flown out after Friday afternoon wreck
- PCSO searching man in connection with Wednesday shooting
- Fire-damaged store on East Ky. 80 soon to have new owner
- Chris Baker resigns from his 'Dream Job'
- Police: Kentucky mother charged in death of 10-year-old son
- Somerset native honored with humanitarian award
- Berea man killed in Monticello wreck
- Man arrested in connection with shooting incident
- Man pleads not guilty to attempted murder of police officer
- Rogers facing $5,000 fine for skipping security screening
Bill Burt and George Bremer discuss top prospects outside the quarterback position in the NFL Draft; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway make their picks for Big Ten players who could make splash in the draft; and Clay Horning breaks down the Super League concept and how it could affect college sports.
Paula Bryant, mother of Ma'Khia Bryant, speaks to CNN's Jason Carroll about the loss of her daughter who was fatally shot by police officers in Columbus, Ohio.
CNN's Adrienne Broaddus reports on a Black-owned funeral home in Minnesota which helped organize George Floyd's funeral and is now preparing for the funeral of Daunte Wright.