2021 saw the highest number of law enforcement officers who were intentionally killed in the line of duty since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, an increase that comes as a rise in gun violence and homicides continues across the country. CNN's Josh Campbell reports.
This Week's Circulars
Ricky Lee McMullin, 62, of Yosemite, passed away Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at the Casey County Hospital. He was born September 12, 1959 in Somerset; son of Robert & Iva Lee (Dick) McMullin of Yosemite. He worked as a mechanic and was a United States Army Veteran. He is survived by his pa…
- Somerset woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for drug trafficking
- Pulaski roads worsen due to storm, electric outage reported in Science Hill area
- Man arrested after pursuit through Nancy
- Lincoln County woman sentenced to 12 years in connection to local assault case
- Burnside man accused of failing to comply with sex offender registry
- Burnside principal remembers teacher 'who loved her students'
- Burnside Elementary teacher dies
- Chloe Carroll selected as one of the top softball players in America
- County clerk's office closes due to COVID exposure
- Pulaski County holds off a pesky Southwestern