President Joe Biden formally announced his intent to nominate Jerome Powell to serve as the chairman of the Federal Reserve for a second term and nominate Lael Brainard to serve as the Fed's vice chair.
This Week's Circulars
Leon Whiles, age 79 passed away Monday, November 22, 2021 at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital. A funeral service will be held at 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at the Heritage Hope Church of God with Bro. Johnny Dunbar officiating. Burial will follow in the Somerset Cemetery. The fami…
- Pulaski woman pleads guilty to federal drug charge
- Hunt sentenced to almost 20 years in federal meth case
- New Players & Renewed Rivalry: New Administrators put an end to the 'Somerset-Southwestern Athletic Feud'
- Kylee Tucker named Volleyball Player of the Year
- Science Hill man arrested in burglary investigation
- Burnside unwraps Christmas Island 2021
- Somerset man that forced police standoff imprisoned on gun charge
- Commonwealth's Attorney announces resolutions of criminal cases for November
- Purple & Gold Thanksgiving
- Transportation Cabinet crews spotted working on MLK bridge