A man in Texas died unexpectedly after being attacked by a swarm of bees in his yard. The 70-year-old man was mowing his lawn in Breckenridge when he was attacked by a swarm of Africanized honey bees, also known as killer bees. CNN affiliate KTXS reports.
This Week's Circulars
Thelma Delores Herrin Meece, 76 passed away Monday, May 3, 2021 at the Jean Waddle Care Center. Arrangements are pending and will be announced later by Pulaski Funeral Home. Pulaski Funeral Home is honored to assist the family.
Zelene Cooper, 84, Monticello, passed away Tuesday, May 4, at the Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital Jean Waddle Care Center. Arrangements are pending and will be announced by Morris & Hislope Funeral Home. Condolences may be expressed at: www.morrisandhislope.com.
- Body recovered from Lake Cumberland in search for missing doctor
- First responders search lake for possible victim after mowing accident
- Divers continue to search Lake Cumberland for missing doctor
- Lake search continues for missing man
- Powell murder trial scheduled for August
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Colts trade down, take Texas QB Sam Ehlinger in sixth round
- Local public high schools rank among state’s top 30
- Prather sworn in as Circuit Judge
- Man pleads not guilty to shooting mother's boyfriend