When Tina Russell learned the office retail store she had managed was closing, she didn’t take the news lying down.
Baxter’s is back in business after closing briefly due to what the owners say was incorrect information of an employee's possible positivity after a COVID-19 test.
Representative Ken Upchurch was honored by the Kentucky Automobile Dealership Association (KADA) for his work in helping pass legislation championed by the business association.
While many entities are struggling to connect with customers and constituents through the COVID-19 pandemic, that hasn’t been a problem in Pulaski County.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Federal Reserve took massive emergency action Sunday to help the economy withstand the coronavirus by slashing its benchmark interest rate to near zero and saying it would buy $700 billion in Treasury and mortgage bonds.
Emerging from a 45-minute executive session, Pulaski County Fiscal Court voted Tuesday to sell SPEDA the property the county purchased last fall to develop a new industrial park.
Hemisphere Limited LLC, nerve center for 11 businesses owned by Demetrios Haseotes, will open next Wednesday in Downtown Somerset in the vacated First and Farmers National Bank building.
Ken Simmons, recently hired CEO of South Kentucky RECC, was officially introduced to the community Tuesday during the February membership meeting of Somerset-Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce.
Since being elected last year, Mayor Alan Keck made it a mission to include the City of Somerset in Kentucky's famed Bourbon Trail.
This Week's Circulars
Ernest Warren, 80, Somerset, KY passed away on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at his home. Services are pending at this time and will be announced on Thursday. Lake Cumberland Funeral Home is entrusted with arrangements for Ernest Warren.
Earnest Warren, 80, Somerset, KY passed away on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at his home. Services are pending at this time and will be announced on Thursday. Lake Cumberland Funeral Home is entrusted with arrangements for Ernest Warren.
- Pump Pains: Gas shortages affecting Pulaski County
- Somerset sees two days of pedestrian accidents
- Woman injured in downtown pedestrian accident
- Hometown Hero: Anthony McAdoo's journey to command sergeant major
- Proposal would bring ice rink to SomerSplash
- Pulaski Schools moving forward with supplemental school year
- Finley announces candidacy for District 4 Magistrate
- Saying Bye to a longtime Briar Jumper: Bob Tucker retiring after leading Somerset athletic programs for 45 years
- Somerset Council resolution says city approves of Horse Soldier financing
- Jenner is right, transgender females should not be permitted to compete in girls' athletics