This Week's Circulars
Linda S. Spears, 74, of Somerset, passed away Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at the Hospice of Lake Cumberland. Arrangements are pending and will be announced later by Morris & Hislope Funeral Home. Condolences at: www.morrisandhislope.com.
Lester Clark, 83, of Bethelridge, passed away Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at the Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital Jean Waddle Care Center Arrangements are pending and will be announced later by Morris & Hislope Funeral Home. Condolences at: www.morrisandhislope.com.
Lucy Mae Lowe, 82, of Burnside, passed away Saturday, January 11, 2020 at the Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital. A Funeral Service will be held 2:00 PM Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at Mt. Union Baptist Church in Keno, Kentucky with Bro. Perry Dobbs officiating. Burial will be in Mt. Union Cem…
- 3 Pulaskians indicted on sex with minor charges
- Stormy winds wreak havoc in Pulaski
- Pulaski is latest county to become a 2A sanctuary
- Somerset Christian petitions to join the KHSAA
- Two men injured in Friday wreck on Ky. 39
- Somerset woman indicted for murder of LeeAnna Brumley
- Public meets the people behind planned distillery
- Search for Eubank man charged with murder ends with his suicide
- Local woman celebrates 100th birthday
- Somerset Independent plans on opening Alumni Center pools in March