Fatal Fire

A man died in this fire at 432 College Street Friday. For more details, see Saturday's edition of the Commonwealth Journal.

A man is dead following an accident at his home on College Street in Somerset.

Officials are trying to determine the exact cause, but officials say a propane heater and other chemicals were found in the garage of the man's home, located at 432 College Street.

At least one official has said he believes the man died while trying to light the propane heater in the garage. The incident happened around noon. The man sustained extensive burns. Some neighbors apparently witnessed the incident.

For more details, see Saturday's Commonwealth Journal.

Recommended for you