Here are announcements from schools and businesses relating to Wednesday, Feb. 18, after more snow fell Tuesday night:
* Pulaski County Schools will be closed the remainder of the week.
* Somerset Community College closed Wednesday.
* Somerset Independent Schools will be closed the remainder of the week.
* Somerset Christian School will be closed Wednesday.
* Science Hill Schools will be closed Wednesday.
* The City of Somerset offices will be closed the remainder of the week.
* Somerset Pediatric and Adolescent Associates will open at 10 a.m. Wednesday.
* Maranatha Baptist Church has canceled services for Wednesday evening.
* All First & Farmers National Bank locations will be closing earlier than anticipated, at 2 p.m. Wednesday, due to declining temperatures and poor driving conditions. They will be open Thursday, Feb. 19, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
* Express Taxi will be closed on Wednesday.
* Parkers Mill Road Baptist Church is canceling its Wednesday evening service.
* All activities at Eagle Heights Church have been cancelled for Wednesday.
* All activities at High Street Baptist Church are cancelled for Wednesday.
* Wildcat Wearhouse is closed Wednesday.
* Harmony Fellowship Baptist Church has cancelled activities for Wednesday.
* Lake Cumberland Neurosurgical Clinic, office of Dr. El-Naggar & Dr. El-Kalliny will be closed Wednesday.
* Science Hill Nazarene has cancelled all activities for Wednesday.
* Somerset Animal Hospital closed Wednesday at 1pm. They will open in Thursday morning at 7:30 a.m.. Dr Burkett on call for any medical emergencies 606-679-1266
* Golden Corral is closed Wednesday.
* The Pulaski County Courthouse will be closed Thursday.
If your business is closed due to weather, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.