University of Notre Dame freshman Kendall Burgess was awarded her second state championship ring after winning three KHSAA Class A state track & field events – long jump, triple jump and 100-meter dash – last spring. Despite her junior-year track season being cancelled, due to COVID, Burgess won five individual state titles and three state runner-up medals while at Somerset High School.
This Week's Circulars
Ricky Lee McMullin, 62, of Yosemite, passed away Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at the Casey County Hospital. He was born September 12, 1959 in Somerset; son of Robert & Iva Lee (Dick) McMullin of Yosemite. He worked as a mechanic and was a United States Army Veteran. He is survived by his pa…
- Somerset woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for drug trafficking
- Pulaski roads worsen due to storm, electric outage reported in Science Hill area
- Man arrested after pursuit through Nancy
- Burnside principal remembers teacher 'who loved her students'
- Burnside Elementary teacher dies
- Lincoln County woman sentenced to 12 years in connection to local assault case
- Burnside man accused of failing to comply with sex offender registry
- Pulaski County holds off a pesky Southwestern
- County clerk's office closes due to COVID exposure
- NWS: 'Snow' telling whether area will see 3 inches or 7