LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — Kentucky athletic director Mitch Barnhart tweeted “there will be consequences” for a Wildcats fan shown in a couple of videos yelling a racial slur at a Tennessee fan near the end of the Volunteers’ upset victory over the No. 6 Wildcats.
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — John Fulkerson scored a career-high 27 points, and Yves Pons made several key jumpers down the stretch as Tennessee rallied from a 17-point deficit to upset No. 6 Kentucky 81-73 on Tuesday night.
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — Other than a couple of instances, Kentucky has needed every possession to first gain an edge and then keep it in a gauntlet of close victories.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) — Immanuel Quickley swears he had no idea he’d made a career-best eight 3-pointers on Tuesday night until he looked at the boxscore after the game.
LEXINGTON, Ky. — John Calipari praised Immanuel Quickley’s basketball savvy, but only after the Kentucky coach and an assistant first challenged the guard to shoot the ball — or else.
LEXINGTON, Ky. — Stringing baskets together was only half the challenge for Kentucky, which also had to counter-punch its way past Mississippi.
LEXINGTON, Ky. — Jared Lorenzen, a husky left-handed quarterback who set multiple Kentucky passing and offensive records before backing up Eli Manning on the New York Giants' Super Bowl-winning 2007 team, has died. He was 38.
This Week's Circulars
Pauline Sears, 90, passed away Wednesday, April 21,2021 in Somerset, Kentucky. Arrangements are pending and will be announced at a later date by Pulaski Funeral Home. Pulaski Funeral Home is honored to be entrusted with the arrangements.
Earl William Combs, 64, passed away Monday April 19, 2021 at the Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital Jean Waddle Care Center. Private services will be held at a later date. Morris & Hislope Funeral Home is honored to assist the family with arrangements. Condolences may be expressed to the …
- One person flown out after Friday afternoon wreck
- PCSO searching man in connection with Wednesday shooting
- Fire-damaged store on East Ky. 80 soon to have new owner
- Police: Kentucky mother charged in death of 10-year-old son
- Chris Baker resigns from his 'Dream Job'
- Somerset native honored with humanitarian award
- Berea man killed in Monticello wreck
- Man arrested in connection with shooting incident
- Man pleads not guilty to attempted murder of police officer
- Rogers facing $5,000 fine for skipping security screening